When there is little insight into the reconditioning process, dealers often fail to consider the consequences of it running inefficiently. The lack of transparency can quickly create bottlenecks, limit accountability and lead to wasted profit potential on each used car.
iRecon provides an easy-to-use method to minimize inefficiencies across your entire reconditioning process.
Achieve greater profitability through these optimized tools offered by iRecon:
- Provision® Integration: iRecon’s integration with Provision allows dealers to closely monitor, update and execute the reconditioning process while leveraging vAuto’s industry-leading data to make informed used car inventory management decisions. With appraisal notes from Provision automatically inserted into iRecon, you gain additional insight early in the process, improving time to front line.
- Dashboard & Tasks: Quickly view your dashboard and take action using valuable reconditioning metrics and create tasks that can be customized to fit your dealership workflow.
- Location Tracking: Greatly improve workflow and save time using GPS to locate vehicles on your lot.
- iRecon Mobile: Gain reconditioning efficiencies on the go with iRecon Mobile, enabling communication with reconditioning partners through push notifications and comment tagging. Send and receive photos to gain visual insight into the reconditioning process, using VIN scanning and location tracking to stay efficient from any device.
- Recon Templates: Build custom plan templates to minimize the time it takes to get vehicle reconditioning started, with Quick Plan templates available to build plans in only two clicks.